As the new school year approaches, schedules get busier. MedSpring is here to help take your children's sports physicals and school physicals off your to-do list. And, at an affordable price! For $39, our physicians will be happy to review your child's medical history and perform a physical exam to determine that they are ready to join school activities or participate in sports. Physical exams are important to make sure your child is healthy and able to participate in physical activities with minimal risk of injury. Please remember to bring along any physical forms you would like completed by the doctor during your visit along with any eyewear your child wears.
Youth School & Sports Physicals (21 and under) - $39
- What: school or sports physicals
- Where: at any of our MedSpring centers in Austin, Dallas, or Houston, TX; or Chicago, IL and the surrounding suburbs
- Cost: $39 (with or without insurance. No insurance is necessary to get your sports physical.)
- When: now until the start of your child's sport season
- Why should I get my child's school physical now? Most schools require an updated physical prior to the start of the school year (and some, even before sports tryouts). Additionally, many doctor's offices and other urgent care facilities become very busy performing physicals the closer it gets to the school year. So, the sooner you get your child's physical, the less time it will take from your already busy schedule!
- Do you have more questions about sports physicals? We've probably tackled them in our "Top 12 Things You Need to Know About Sports Physicals" blog. Read it now!
Adult Physicals (older than 21) - $69
Offering physicals for both youth and adults, MedSpring doctors are available from 9am-9pm every day, including weekends and holidays, in Austin, Dallas, Houston and Chicago. You are welcome to walk-in or call ahead to book an appointment. If an entire group or team would like to come in together for their school physicals or sports physicals, please let us know so we can make advance arrangements in order to get your group in and out as quickly as possible. Many organizations require specific physical forms to be completed by a doctor prior to allowing a child to participate. Please be sure to bring along these physical forms so that we can process them during your visit.
MedSpring school physicals and sports physicals are priced at just $39. Take advantage of the low price to learn about our services and to experience our clean, comfortable centers that offer unique amenities such as drinks, snacks and free WiFi. We think your experience will be a pleasant one, but don’t just take our word for it. See what our patients are saying about their experiences with these MedSpring patient reviews for each of our centers.