MedSpring - Anderson Mill
(4.9 of 5) - Read the 1000 Reviews
11521 Ranch Road 620 North
Austin, TX 78726
(FM 620 and Anderson Mill Rd, next to HEB)
Services Offered at this Location: Urgent Care, Primary Care
MedSpring Urgent Care in Anderson Mill has a doctor on-site from 9am-9pm every day, including weekends and holidays. Located at Anderson Mill Road and FM620, next to HEB Plus, MedSpring makes it convenient to get treatment quick for most minor emergencies byoffering walk-in or same day appointments./p>
What do you treat?
MedSpring Urgent Care in Northwest Austin offers treatment for routine illnesses and minor emergencies like:
- broken bones and sprains
- coughs and colds
- cuts requiring stitches
- ear and eye infections
- fevers and flu symptoms
- kidney infections and UTIs
- sinus infections
- and more!
With a doctor on-site every day as well as our digital x-ray and lab equipment, you'll find most non-life, limb, or vision threatening minor emergencies can be treated here.
Why choose MedSpring?
- First, we're convenient for you. We offer walk-ins as well as same day and scheduled appointments to accomodate a variety both unplanned minor emergencies and planned trips to visit the doctor.
- Second, you'll find our urgent care centers are attractive and comfortable. We do our best to minimize uncomfortable waiting rooms by taking you back into our private medical suites where you can comfortably wait for the physician. MedSpring also offers amenities such as complimentary beverages (coffee, juices, sodas) and snacks, in-room televisions, free Wi-Fi, and children's play centers in each patient suite.
- Third, most patient visits here at Anderson Mill last under 1 hour. (Whereas an ER visit typically lasts over 4 hours!)
- We acccept most major insurances, including Aetna, Medicare, United Health and more. We also offer competitive self-pay pricing.
- Last, but not least, our patients love us! Read these real, unfiltered reviews from fellow Northwest Austinites: http://medspring.com/reviews/1
MedSpring - Anderson Mill is close to schools in both Austin ISD and Leander ISD including: Anderson Mill Elementary, Canyon Creek Elementary, Cypress Creek Elementary, Grisham Middle School, Hill Country Christian School, The Ivy International School, Purple Safe Elementary, Spicewood Elementary, Westwood High School and many more. We happily can treat patients over 12 months of age and older.
Lakeway, Lake Travis, Hudson Bend, Volente, Steiner Ranch, Four Points, Estates of Brentwood, Spicewood at Bullcreek, Spicewood Estates, Spicewood Springs, Barrington Oaks, Austin Hills, River Place, The Reserve at Twin Creeks, Ranch at Deer Creek, Cypress Bend, Cypress Mill
Nearby ZIP Codes
78332, 78613, 78620, 78726, 78729, 78730, 78732, 78734, 78738, 78750, 78759, 78717, 78660