Let’s face it, life has a way of getting pretty hectic. Making time in our busy lives to get a physical done just never seems easy or convenient. MedSpring Urgent Care is here to help make your life a little easier. We offer convenient, high quality adult physicals for individuals 18 years and older.
What to expect during your MedSpring Adult Physical:
- Vitals such as pulse, blood pressure, height and weight will be recorded.
- Joints and flexibility are tested to determine areas prone to injury.
- Heart, lungs, ears, nose and abdomen will be examined.
- Some adult physicals may require additional tests such as a urinalysis or hearing test.
- Insurance is not accepted for physicals. However, you are welcome to submit your receipt to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
Why choose MedSpring Urgent Care for your Adult Physical?
Open 8am to 8pm every day including weekends and holidays. Select locations open extended hours during the weekdays.
- Hold a same-day / next day spot in line that meets your schedule. Walk-ins also welcome.
Free snacks, beverages and Wi-Fi while you wait
Comfortable patient suites and children's activities
We think your experience will be a pleasant one, but don’t just take our word for it. See what our patients are saying about their experiences with these MedSpring patient reviews for each of our centers. MedSpring Urgent Care has convenient locations in Austin, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Houston, TX and Chicago, IL. MedSpring also offers great rates on adult physicals and speedy service with most visits lasting under an hour, so you can get back to what matters.