- 1. What Occupational Health Services Do You Offer?
- 2. What do employees, or those applying for pre-employment bring with them when they come to MedSpring?
- 3. How do you work with my company to process workers compensation claims?
- 4. I am a non-subscriber. How do you work with my company to process occupational health visits?
- 5. How long does it take to get results of pre-employment drug screens?
- 6. What do I need to do in order to obtain employee authorization forms so that I can send my employees to MedSpring?
- 7. If I have a question about a claim, billing or an employee visit, who do I contact?
- 8. Why should I choose MedSpring as my occupational health partner?
1. What types of occupational health services do you offer?
MedSpring Employer Services offers a range of basic occupational medicine and screening services for companies seeking cost-effective injury and illness care, and pre-employment screening services for their workers. For companies interested in becoming a client, we can work with you to set-up an employer account that specifies what types of services you would like your workers to receive when they visit. Complete the contact form on your right, or give us a call at 855-664-3360 Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time.
2. What do employees, or those applying for pre-employment bring with them when they come to MedSpring?
For companies who already have a client account with MedSpring, they should provide the employee, or potential employee, with a MedSpring Authorization form and instruct them to bring it with them to bring it with them when they visit. The authorization acts as confirmation that you have providing permission for us to see your worker and speeds the process for us to be able to get them seen quickly. Without the authorization, we will make an effort to call you (the employer) and request permission from your company's designated representative to treat your worker.
If you and your company are not yet a client, contact us today and we can help you get set-up with an account. This helps us provide a better and speedier experience for you and your workers.
3. How do you work with my company to process workers compensation claims?
Workers compensation and OSHA requirements can be complex for companies to manage, and confusing for your workers. Our dedicated account coordination teams, and our trained center medical teams work hard each day to make the process as seamless as we possibly can. Our goal is to work with our client companies to provide fast communication, quality care that gets your workers healthy and back to work quickly and proper documentation & management to process claims efficiently.
MedSpring provides a centralized occupational health coordination team dedicated to processing claims, managing referrals and coordinating the care for our occupational medicine patients. When you have questions or need to provide updates to your account, simply call or email us and a member of our friendly coordination team will be happy to assist. MedSpring also provides convenient payment options, online or phone pay. We can even keep your credit card information on file if you prefer.
4. I am a non-subscriber. How do you work with my company to process occupational health visits?
After your account is set-up with us, we can work with you and your occupational health insurance provider to process claims and coordinate care. We have experience working with non-subscribers, workers compensation and self-pay clients. Depending on the nature of your business, we may arrange for specific payment arrangements that will allow us to continue timely care of your workers when they come visit. Contact us to learn more about how we can work with non-subscribers to provide cost-effective and timely injury and illness care for your employees.
5. How long does it take to get results of pre-employment drug screens?
For existing clients, it takes 1 to 2 business days for the result of a drug screen. Contact your MedSpring Employer Services coordinator to learn more about how we can help you manage your pre-employment screening needs.
6. What do I need to do in order to obtain employee authorization forms so that I can send my employees to MedSpring?
Simply give us a call and we can work with you to set-up an employer account for your company. We will need to understand the types of services you require, you designated company representative who will work with us, and other basic information in order to get your account set-up. Once we receive a signed agreement from you and your company, we will set-up your account and provide you with your employee authorization template that you can sign before providing to any employees you send to MedSpring for treatment or screening. Upon request we can provide you with maps of nearby MedSpring locations, or visit the website to find the most convenient clinic for you or your employees.
7. If I have a question about a claim, billing or an employee visit, who do I contact?
If you have questions, you can call our coordination team any time at 855-664-3360 or by completing the Contact Us the form to the right. Existing clients are also provided with email communication options.
8. Why should I choose MedSpring as my occupational health partner?
MedSpring is committed to providing the best occupational medicine and pre-employment services possible. MedSpring has multiple locations in the greater metro areas of Austin, Houston, Dallas / Fort Worth and Chicago. All locations are open every day - even weekends and most holidays - from 8am to 8pm. All centers are able to treat occupational health and workers comp patients and confidential patient records can be accessed at any MedSpring location. Our dedicated Employer Services coordination team is available by phone or email weekdays from 9am to 5pm, and our friendly customer service team is always available to assist with basic billing, appointment or other questions 7 days a week. Unlike other occupational medicine chains, MedSpring is focused on getting your injured employees back to work as quickly and as safely as possible. We don't have in-house physical therapy or other services and we don't incent our providers to add unnecessary visits or treatments when they may not be appropriate.