MedSpring Urgent Care is here to make sure you’re ready for that low-risk, surgical procedure on your calendar by offering preoperative evaluations in a comfortable setting. Our team of highly qualified healthcare providers will gather and evaluate your important health information to provide to your surgeon immediately following your visit.
What to expect during your MedSpring Preoperative Evaluation:
- Vitals such as pulse, blood pressure, height and weight will be recorded.
- Heart, lungs, ears, nose and abdomen will be examined.
- On-site urinalysis, hCG testing and urine culture.
- Digital X-ray with radiologist over-read.
- In-house electrocardiogram (ECG) and interpretation
Why choose MedSpring Urgent Care for your Preoperative Exam?
- Open 8am to 8pm every day including weekends and holidays.
- Hold a same-day / next day spot in line that meets your schedule. Walk-ins also welcome.
- Free snacks, beverages and Wi-Fi while you wait
- Comfortable patient suites and children's activities
Patients who are preparing for an upcoming surgical procedure will appreciate the convenience and accessibility MedSpring offers with multiple locations close to home and work. Our clean, modern facilities include digital X-ray and in-house lab services. Most visits last less than an hour so you can get back to what matters!