- Mon - Sun: 8:00 am - 8:00 pmNow open
Urgent Care in Austin, TX
MedSpring - Anderson Mill
With a provider on-site every day as well as our digital x-ray and lab equipment, you'll find most non-life, limb, or vision threatening minor emergencies can be treated here. We know you have a choice when it comes to your healthcare; that's why our friendly staff at our Anderson Mill urgent care clinic make every effort to make your visit as comforting as possible. We take both walk-ins and appointments, accept most insurance providers, and offer amenities like free snacks, drinks, Wi-Fi and in-room TVs all to help create a wonderful urgent care experience for our Anderson Mill patients.
What We Treat
- Back Pain
- Broken Bones
- Cuts & Wounds
- Ear Infection
- Earwax Buildup
- Eye Infection
- Fever & Cough
- Flu Symptoms
- Injury to Limbs
- Joint Pain
- Pink Eye
- School Physicals
- Sinus Infections
- Skin Rashes
- Strains & Sprains
- Sore or Strep Throat
- Suture Removal
- Viral Infections
- Yeast Infection
Reviews for this Center
This Center Offers
- Urgent Care
- Occupational Health
- Routine Vaccinations
Book Appointment Online
Save your spot in line at MedSpring Urgent Care and get back to better even quicker.
Urgent Care near Anderson Mill in Austin, TX
MedSpring Urgent Care in Anderson Mill has a provider on-site from 8am-8pm every day, including weekends and holidays. Located at Anderson Mill Road and FM620, next to HEB Plus, MedSpring makes it convenient to get treatment quick for most minor emergencies by offering walk-in or same day appointments.
Why choose MedSpring near Anderson Mill?
- First, we're convenient for you. We offer walk-ins as well as same day and scheduled appointments to accommodate a variety both unplanned minor emergencies and planned trips to get medical care.
- Second, you'll find our urgent care centers are attractive and comfortable. We do our best to minimize uncomfortable waiting rooms by taking you back into our private medical suites where you can comfortably wait for the provider. MedSpring also offers amenities such as complimentary beverages (coffee, juices, sodas) and snacks, in-room televisions, free Wi-Fi, and children's play centers in each patient suite.
- Third, most patient visits here at Anderson Mill last under 1 hour. (Whereas an ER visit typically lasts over 4 hours!)
- We accept most major insurances, including Aetna, Medicare, United Health and more. We also offer competitive self-pay pricing.
- Last, but not least, our patients love us! Read these real, unfiltered reviews from fellow Northwest Austinites: http://medspring.com/reviews/1
MedSpring - Anderson Mill is close to schools in both Austin ISD and Leander ISD including: Anderson Mill Elementary, Canyon Creek Elementary, Cypress Creek Elementary, Grisham Middle School, Hill Country Christian School, The Ivy International School, Purple Safe Elementary, Spicewood Elementary, Westwood High School and many more. We happily can treat patients over 12 months of age and older.
Nearby Neighborhoods: Lakeway, Lake Travis, Hudson Bend, Volente, Steiner Ranch, Four Points, Estates of Brentwood, Spicewood at Bullcreek, Spicewood Estates, Spicewood Springs, Barrington Oaks, Austin Hills, River Place, The Reserve at Twin Creeks, Ranch at Deer Creek, Cypress Bend, Cypress Mill
Nearby Zip Codes: 78332, 78613, 78620, 78726, 78729, 78730, 78732, 78734, 78738, 78750, 78759, 78717, 78660